Invitation and reminder emails for evaluations and satisfaction surveys can be changed and personalized for every company.
page menu go to Settings -> E-mail templates
There is a possibility to change emails for every evaluation or survey.
1. First choose a system default template and create a copy from it.
2. From pencil mark you can change the name of the new e-mail template (we recommend to use the name of your survey or questionnaire) and change sender data.
3. From the template name all invitations and reminder will open
4. From the name of an invitation content page for changing will be opened.
1. Content of the email has to be changed in every language that is used in this
2. Email title - content in double curly brackets will be filled automatically from the survey data. But it is not mandatory and you can change the whole title.
3. Email content has to be written in HTML. Content in double curly brackets will be filled automatically but you can also write the whole text without them. It is important not to delete answering link.
4. From monitor mark it is possible to see how HTML in email really looks.
5. You can restore the system template from Default template.
All invitations and reminder emails has to be changed in template in case you don ´t want to use default title and email.
Changed template can be added to the questionnaire from questionnaire editing.
This can be done from home page menu HR Module -> Questionnaires. Choose the template you will use and select edit. From General information about questionnaire you can Choose an email template from list. Select the one you would like to use with this questionnaire.